Welcome to A Fortnight of Fright over here on Books Take You Places! Fortnight of Fright is an event hosted over two weeks, by myself and Brittany from The Book Addicts Guide, we will be featuring some fabulous posts on all things Halloween!
Another delicious autumn related treat over here on the blog today! I have heard these called a few different things but I like the name Hocus Pocus Rolls the best because first, Hocus Pocus is awesome and second, once you bake these delicious treats the marshmallows disappear..LIKE MAGIC!
After taking a peek around here, make sure you head over to Brittany’s blog to enjoy some other Halloween related fun!
For this recipe you will need:
- One can of crescent roll dough
- Enough large marshmallows to go inside every crescent roll
- Melted butter
- Cinnamon and sugar
Unfortunately I only have pictures of the finished product – I didn’t anticipate featuring this one on the blog at the time! Nonetheless they are still extremely easy and delicious, so go make them!
1. Preheat your over to the temperature specified on the back of the crescent roll container.
2. Unroll the crescent rolls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Roll the marshmallows in the melted butter.
4. Roll the marshmallows in the cinnamon sugar – I tend to use LOTS
5. Wrap the marshmallow in the open crescent rolls; do your best to close the sides around the marshmallows.
6. Put the rolls in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
7. Remove the crescent rolls from the oven and allow them to cool enough to handle. When they aren’t hot enough to burn off your fingers, break them open and enjoy the MAGIC!